Kim Delaney (1961 - )
- Darkman II: The Return of Durant (1995) [Jill Randall]: Killed in an explosion after Larry Drake's thugs plant a bomb in her car. (Thanks to Neil)
- Mission to Mars (2000) [Maggie McConnell]: Dies (off-screen) of cancer, some time before the movie begins; she only appears in home-movie footage that Gary Sinise watches.
- All My Children (1984) [Jenny Gardner Nelson]: Fatally injured by a bomb planted on her jet-ski. I didn't see this show at the time, but I have seen a clip of her death scene on a talk-show appearance, and have seen a photo (scanned above) in a soap-opera magazine.
- Tour of Duty (I don't know the exact episode) (1990) [Alex Devlin]: Killed in an explosion while on her way to meet Stephen Caffrey. (Thanks to Jay)
- The Disappearance of Christina (1993; TV film) [Lilly Kroft]: Shot in the shoulder/upper chest by CCH Pounder after Kim attempts to shoot CCH; she dies shortly after informing John Stamos that she didn't kill Claire Yarlett. (Thanks to Kevin)
- Ex-Mrs. Joseph Cortese
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.