Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Kim Cattrall (1956 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Midnight Crossing (1988) [Alexa Schubb]: Drowned after being knocked overboard from a boat. (Thanks to Richard)
- Return of the Three Musketeers (1989) [Justine]: Jumps out of a castle into the water below. She is never shown coming up, so it's unknown if she survives or not.
- Above Suspicion (The Rhinehart Theory) (1995) [Gail Cain]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Christopher Reeve as she holds a gun on him. The scene cuts away to show Finola Hughes being awakened by the shot (leading us to believe that Kim shot Christopher), but when it cuts back, we see Kim's body lying on the floor. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Exception to the Rule (1997) [Carla Rainer]: Impaled on a fence after falling from a roof. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Modern Vampires (Revenant) (1998) [Ulrike]: Stabbed in the heart with a wooden stake after being tied to a bed, while in her monstrous vampire form. (Thanks to Larry)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Running Delilah (Robospy) (1994; TV movie) [Delilah]: Shot to death by enemy agents; she is later brought back to life as a cyborg. (Thanks to Mihai)
- Rugrats: Mother's Day (1997; animated) [Melinda Finster]: Dies (off-screen) of a terminal illness. The character was absent and implied to be dead when the series began; this is the first episode to depict her in flashbacks and establish the circumstances of her death.
- Any Human Heart (2010 mini-series) [Gloria Scabius]: Dies (off-screen) of pancreatic cancer; her body is shown afterwards lying in bed when Jim Broadbent comes in and discovers that she's dead. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Witness for the Prosecution (2016; TV mini-series) [Emily French]: Bludgeoned (off-screen) by Billy Howle; her body is seen when Monica Dolan discovers it and during the crime scene, and there is a brief flashback to just before the murder when the truth is revealed to Toby Jones.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.