The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Kim Basinger (1953 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Final Analysis (1992) [Heather Evans]: Falls to her death from a lighthouse (after Richard Gere grabs her ankle, making her lose her balance as she is shooting at Keith David); we only see her fall into the ocean from a distance. (Thanks to Dick Hertz and PortsGuy)
- Bless the Child (2000) [Maggie O'Connor]: Shot in the back and chest by Rufus Sewell; she is brought back to life shortly afterwards by her niece's (Holliston Coleman) divine powers. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The Burning Plain (2008) [Gina]: Killed in an explosion/burned to death (along with Joaquim de Almeida), after Jennifer Lawrence sabotages the gas pipe of their trailer while Kim and Joaquim are making love inside. (Thanks to Nilescu)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Killjoy (Who Murdered Joy Morgan?) (1981; TV movie) [Laury Medford]: Killed (though I don't know how or by whom). (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
Deaths in Music Video[edit | edit source]
- "Mary Jane's Last Dance" (1993) (Tom Petty music video): Plays a corpse (cause of death unknown) that morgue attendant Tom Petty brings to his home and dances with. (This video is available on the 1995 compilation Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Playback.) (Thanks to Vicki)
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-wife of Alec Baldwin
- Mother of Ireland Baldwin
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.