Director: Quentin Tarantino
Male Deaths Edit
- Michael Bowen [Buck]
- Kazuki Kitamura [Crazy 88 #2]
- Jun Kunimura [Boss Tanaka]
- Gordon Liu [Johnny Mo]
- Jonathan Loughran [Trucker]
- Yoshiyuki Morishita [Tokyo Business Man]
- Yoji Tanaka [Crazy 88 #3]
Female Deaths Edit
- Vivica A. Fox [Vernita Green]
- Chiaki Kuriyama [Gogo Yubari]
- Lucy Liu [O-Ren Ishii]
- Julie Manase [Crazy 88 #6 (Girl)]
- Approximately 60,000 dollars of the movie's budget was used on swords and sword accessories.
- Jack Nicholson, Kurt Russell, Mickey Rourke, and Burt Reynolds passed on playing Bill.
- It took six years to write the entire script before being split into two parts. The original draft was about 220 pages long.
- The Bride's yellow outfit is inspired by the outfit worn by Bruce Lee in his final film, Game of Death (1978).
- Warren Beatty was originally offered the role of Bill. After turning it down, he suggested to Quentin Tarantino that he use David Carradine.
- The shot where the Bride splits a baseball in two with a samurai sword was done for real on the set. It was done by Zoë Bell, Uma Thurman's stunt double.
- According to Quentin Tarantino and Uma Thurman in the DVD documentary, the idea for doing "Kill Bill" began during the filming of Pulp Fiction (1994). The two began talking about the kinds of movies that they would like to do, and Quentin said he would like to do a 70's style kung-fu flick. Uma came up with the film's opening shot of her beaten up and wearing a wedding gown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.