Khary Payton (1972 - )
- Dracula II: Ascension (2003) [Kenny]: Decapitated with a whip by Jason Scott Lee after he injects himself with Stephen Billington's blood to become a vampire.
- Hellraiser: Hellworld Hellraiser: Hellworld (2005) [Derrick]: Decapitated by Lance Henriksen with a meat clever after he straps him to an operating table while appearing in the form of Pinhead (Doug Bradley).
- Justice League: Gods and Monsters (2015; animated) [John Henry Irons/Granny Goodness/Mugger]: Killed by the Metal Men along with Michael Holt (Arif S. Kinchen), Karen Beecher (voiced by Kari Wahlgren), Pat Dugan (voiced by Dan Gilvezan), Kimiyo Hoshi (voiced by Lauren Tom), Emil Hamilton (voiced by Trevor Devall), Stephen Shin (voiced by Eric Bauza).
- CSI: Miami: Manhunt (2010) [Aaron Taber]: Shot in the head (off-screen) by Robert LaSardo in Khary's car; his body is shown afterwards when David Caruso discovers him.
- G.I. Joe: Renegades: The Descent Part 1 (2010; animated) [Ripcord]: Perished in a lab explosion while Duke (Jason Marsden), Snake-Eyes, Scarlet (Natalia Cigliuti), Tunnel Rat (Matthew Yang King), and Roadblock (Kevin Michael Richardson) escape after he was pulled by Bio-Vipers. His death is one of the reasons why the Joes are wanted after being framed by Cobra. However in Prodigal, its reveal the Bio-Vipers carry him away to safety and was discovered by Dr. Mindbender (Charlie Schlatter) and taken in as a test subject for a Bio-Viper/human Hydrib for Cobra Commander's (Charlie Adler)plan for immortality.
- Teen Titans Go!: Ghostboy (2013; animated) [Victor Stone/Cyborg]: Attacked by a mountain lion, believing to be Beast Boy (voiced by Greg Cipes), and comes back as a ghost. (Played for comic effect)
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014) [Knox]: Rapidly deteriorates to death from a chemical attack launched by Kevin Spacey while Khary is in a military operation with Troy Baker, Gideon Emery, and Angela Gotts.
- Mr. Stacy Reed
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.