Kevin Pollak (1957 -)
- Ricochet (1991) [Detective Larry Doyle]: Shot to death and repeatedly by John Lithgow in alley at night, he dies shortly afterwards while Denzel Washington kneels by his side in the rain.
- The Usual Suspects (1995) [Todd Hockney]: Shot in the head by "Keyser Soze" on the dock; shown in a flashback when Kevin Spacey tells his story to Chazz Palminteri, so the way it's depicted may not be the way it actually happened.
- End of Days (1999) [Bobby Chicago]: Burned to death when Gabriel Byrne withdraws his Satanic protection, having earlier used his powers to save Kevin from a burning car.
- The Whole Nine Yards (2000) [Janni Pytor Gogolak]: Shot in the head (off-camera) by Bruce Willis in Bruce's home; the scene cuts away after we see Bruce firing. His body is shown afterwards sitting in a car beside Harland Williams' body, while Bruce and Michael Clarke Duncan prepare to burn the car. (Played for comic effect.)
- Red State (2011) [ASAC Brooks]: Shot in the eye by Michael Parks while Kevin is talking to John Goodman.
- Mom: Three Smiles and an Unpainted Ceiling (2015) [Alvin Biletnikoff]: Dies of a heart attack while in bed with Allison Janney.
- Ex-Mr. Lucy Webb.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.