Kevin Hart (1979 - )
- Epic Movie (2007) [Silas]: Neck snapped at the end of a fight with Fred Willard. (Played for comic effect.)
- Fool's Gold (2008) [Bigg Bunny]: Falls to his death in the ocean when Kate Hudson kicks Kevin out his seaplane as he tries to shoot Matthew McConaughey (he continues shooting at them as he falls).
- This Is the End (2013) [Kevin Hart]: Falls into a giant crater that forms during the apocalypse when he is desperately trying to remove Aziz Ansari's severed hand which has grabbed his ankle. (Played for comic effect.)
- Ride Along (2014) [Ben Barber]: Shot to death by Ice Cube after Kevin asks for his blessing to marry Tika Sumpter in Ice's fantasy. Kevin survives the movie in reality.
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017; animated) [George Beard]: In a fantasy stop-motion sequence, he and Harold (voiced by Thomas Middleditch) are killed in the destruction of a mall, which was blown up by a laser-beam vision turtle. Hart survives the film in reality
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) [Franklin "Mouse" Finbar]: Playing Ser'Darius Blain's video game avatar, Kevin dies twice: (1) Explodes after eating pound cake, one of his character's weaknesses, as Dwayne Johnson/Alex Wolff, Jack Black/Madison Iseman and Karen Gillan/Morgan Turner look on in shock. (2) Crushed when he's tramped by a stampede of rhinoceroses, after Dwayne/Alex throws him out of the helicopter to distract them while he reclaims the gem. Both times, Kevin respawns shortly afterwards, using up one of his video game "lives". (Played for comic effect.)
- Jumanji: The Next Level (2019) [Franklin "Mouse" Finbar]: Playing a video game avatar of Danny Glover, he dies in the following ways: (1) Blown up by Massi Furlan with a rocket launcher (along with Dwayne Johnson/Danny DeVito, Jack Black/Ser'Darius Blain, Karen Gillan/Morgan Turner, and Awkwafina/Alex Wolff); he respawns after dying. (2) Crushed to death by a bolder after being knocked against a rock mass by Dwayne/Danny; he again respawns after dying.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.