Kevin Conway (1942 - 2020)
Not to be confused with Canadian actor Kevin Conway
- Slaughterhouse-Five (1972) [Roland Weary]: Dies of gangrene as a result of frostbite while being transported to a POW camp after German soldiers take away his (stolen) boots.
- The Funhouse (1981) [Conrad Straker, the Funhouse Barker]: Dies while grappling with Cooper Huckabee for a pistol, which goes off.
- Gettysburg (1993) [Sgt. Buster Kilrain]: Dies (off-screen) in a field hospital from wounds sustained during the defense of Little Round Top. We only hear about his death when C. Thomas Howell informs Jeff Daniels of Kevin's fate.
- Streets of Laredo (1995) [Mox]: Dies of gunshot wounds inflicted by James Garner.
- The Quick and the Dead (1995) [Eugene Dred]: Shot repeatedly in the chest in a shoot-out with Sharon Stone, when he ambushes her in the saloon.
- Miami Vice: Walk-Alone (1986) [Watch Commander Fox]: Beaten to death by The Muslim Inmates during a prison riot caused by an Undercover Edward James Olmos.
- In the Heat of the Night: A.K.A. Kelly Kay (1989) [Jude Thibodeaux]: Shot in the head by Carroll O'Connor just as Kevin is about to shoot Lois Nettleton; his body then falls through a railing onto the floor below.
- Law & Order: Corruption (1996) [Lt. John Flynn]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself. We only hear him talking to Jerry Orbach while he is in the bathroom and having Jerry, Carey Lowell, and an officer run into the bathroom when the gunshot rings out.
- Person of Interest: Triggerman (2012) [George Massey]: Shot to death by Jonathan Tucker in a Shootout.
- Mr. Mila Burnette.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.