Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Kevin Conroy (1955 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (2013) [Batman/Bruce Wayne]: When the Flash (Justin Chambers) went back in time to save his mother (Grey DeLisle) he altered the timeline and he gets shot by Joe Chill instead of his parents: Martha (Grey DeLisle) and Thomas Wayne (Kevin McKidd), but is later brought back to live when the flash created a new timeline.
- Batman vs. Robin (2015; animated) [Thomas Wayne]: Murder along with Wife: Martha by a Mugger in front of their Son: Bruce (Jason O'Mara), his death was only shown in flashbacks.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Batman: A Matter of Family (2006; animated) [John Grayson]: Falls along with Grey DeLisle to their deaths, when Mark Hamill sabotaged their act.Evan Sabara witnesses their deaths in shock.
- Batwoman: Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Two (2019) [Batman/Bruce Wayne (Earth-99)]: Electrocuted during a fight with Ruby Rose when Ruby accidentally kicks Kevin into an electric remote, causing a discharge into his powered exoskeleton.
Video Game Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009) [Batman/Bruce Wayne/Thomas Wayne]: Playing dual roles, Thomas is fatally shot off-screen next to Tasia Valenza during Batman’s second Scarecrow hallucination sequence. In the third Scarecrow hallucination sequence, Mark Hamill shoots Batman in the head while Kevin is strapped to a gurney. In reality, Batman survives the game.
- Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) [Batman/Bruce Wayne]: Presumably commits suicide by activating Knightfall Protocol to trigger an explosion in his mansion, after John Noble reveals his secret identity to all of Gotham. If all of the game's side content is completed, it is foreshadowed that Kevin's death is a public ruse to help him continue his work as Batman.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.