Kevin Bacon (1958 - )
- Friday the 13th (1980) [Jack Burrell]: Impaled in the back of the neck with an arrow by Betsy Palmer from underneath the bed; the arrow emerges from his throat as she holds him down by the forehead.
- Criminal Law (1988) [Martin Thiel]: Shot by Tess Harper as Kevin charges at Gary Oldman with a sharp broken jug; he dies in Gary's arms shortly afterwards.
- Flatliners (1990) [David Labraccio]: Is temporarily clinically dead at one point when he deliberately has his heart stopped in the laboratory in order to have an after-life experience, though he is resuscitated and survives the end of the movie.
- The River Wild (1994) [Wade]: Shot to death by Meryl Streep as he goes to stab her, causing him to be swept away by the currents (his body is later seen when divers retrive him).
- Apollo 13 (1995) [Jack Swigert]: Dies of cancer (off-screen), several years after his final scene; his death is mentioned in Tom Hanks' narration.
- Balto (1995; animated)[Balto]: Voicing an animated dog, died later in the film before the ending. As a now adult Miriam Margoyles and her granddaughter: Lola Bates-Campbell search for his memorial built after him.
- Murder in the First (1995) [Henri Young]: Dies in prison (off-screen); we learn of his death when Christian Slater gets the news.
- Wild Things (Sex Crimes) (1998) [Sgt. Ray Duquette]: Drowned when he falls overboard from Matt Dillon's boat, after being shot in the leg and shoulder with a speargun by Neve Campbell.
- Hollow Man (2000) [Sebastian Caine]: Falls to his death (having first been electrocuted and set on fire, making him partially visible) down a flaming elevator shaft (landing in a fireball, thereby being burned alive in the process). (Nudity alert: Full frontal in a loosely-defined sense; only his muscular & skeletal systems are visible, but not his skin.)
- Trapped (2002) [Joe Hickey]: Shot to death by Charlize Theron (having been bludgeoned with a tire iron) as Kevin goes to shoot her husband (Stuart Townsend). He dies as his wife (Courtney Love) looks on, with his body later seen as she is pulled away from him by cops.
- Death Sentence (2007) [Nick Hume]: In the unrated version of the film, Nick dies from blood loss after being shot in the neck then in the back by Garrett Hedlund's gang in church. In the theatrical version, Kevin's fate is left ambiguous.
- Super (2011) [Jacques]: Stabbed repeatedly in the neck and throat (after being shot in the groin with a homemade ballistic knife) by Rainn Wilson.
- Elephant White (2011) [Jimmy the Britt]: Presumably dies of his gunshot wounds (it's unclear if his injuries are fatal or not, so I thought i'd list this just in case).
- X-Men: First Class (2011) [Sebastian Shaw]: Killed when Michael Fassbender uses his magnetic powers to propel a coin through Kevin's head, after James McAvoy telepathically freezes Kevin in place (with James only intending to stop Kevin, not meaning to have any part in his death); his body is then levitated out of his submarine by Fassbender's powers.
- R.I.P.D. (2013) [Bobby Hayes]: Playing a lost soul (having died sometime in the past); he is destroyed by being shot in the head (wiping him from existence in the process) by Ryan Reynolds while he is disguised as James Hong (at this point, Kevin was wearing heavy undead makeup for this role). (Thanks to Tommy)
- Cop Car (2015) [Sheriff Kretzer]: Possibly killed in a car crash after his truck hits a cow in the road while he's chasing Hays Wellford, in addition to having previously been shot in the stomach in a shoot-out with Shea Whigham; the film ends soon after the crash, leaving his fate ambiguous.
TV Deaths Edit
- Mr. Kyra Sedgwick.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.