Kenneth Griffith (1921 - 2006)
- Chain Of Events (1958) [Clarke]: Killed by a speeding car driven by Martin Wyldeck, who then loses control of the car and it smashes through a fence killing him and Harold Lang. (Thanks to Brian)
- A Night to Remember (1958) [Wireless Operator John 'Jack' Phillips]: Drowns or freezes to death (off-screen) during the sinking of the RMS Titanic. He is last seen standing on top of Kenneth More's upturned Collapsible B.. (In reality, witnesses gave conflicting statements as to whether it was him on Collapsible Boat B).
- Payroll (I Promised To Pay) (1961) [Monty]: Drowns in quicksand after running from Tom Bell and Michael Craig who were going to kill him. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Assassination Bureau Limited (1969) [Monseiur Popescu]: Either dies when his face was set on fire (which was caused by Oliver Reed) or drowns when he falls out of the train and into water.
- The Wild Geese (1978) [Witty]: He gets cornered on the riverbank by the African soldiers, runs out of ammo', draws his knife but is hacked to death. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ex-Mr. Joan Stock.
- Ex-Mr. Doria Noar.
- Ex-Mr. Carol Hagar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.