Ken Swofford (1933 - 2018)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Common Law Cabin (Big Six; Conjugal Cabin; How Much Loving Does a Normal Couple Need?) (1967) [Barney Rickert]: Hit by an out-of-control speedboat in the lake.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Columbo: Candidate for a Crime (1973) [Harry Stone]: Shot to death by Jackie Cooper in a garage. (Thanks to Lorenzo)
- Gunsmoke: Lynch Town (1973) [Jake Fielder] Hung offscreen by the townspeople who lynch him for the murder of Nancy Jervis. It is later proved he did not kill her. (Thanks to Brian)
- Murder, She Wrote: Steal Me a Story (1987) [Sid Sharkey]: Killed in an explosion in his office after Vincent Baggetta leaves a package containing a bomb on Ken's desk.
- Gunsmoke: To The Last Man (1992 TV Movie) [Charlie Tewksbury]: Shot by Joseph Bottoms whilst studying the cattle. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.