Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Ken Jeong (1969 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Pineapple Express (2008) [Ken]: Killed in an explosion after he throws a briefcase bomb at Gary Cole (on top of having been badly wounded in the big shoot-out). (Thanks to Mathew, ND, and Tommy)
- Furry Vengeance (2010) [Neal Lyman]: Mauled to death by various wildlife after they trap him in a worm tunnel, we only see him being dragged into the forests by a grizzly bear (it's unclear if he died or not, but as revealed earlier on that people who have started setting up settlements in Rocky Springs have gone missing without a trace, it's implied he was killed).
- The Hangover Part II (2011) [Leslie Chow]: Briefly legally dead from a cocaine overdose; his body is stuffed into an ice machine by Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis. His heart starts up again and he is seen alive when Cooper, Helms & Galifanakis break him out of the ice machine (Jeong survives the rest of the film). (Played for comic effect)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) [Jerry Wang]: Falls to his death after being thrown through a window by Laserbeak (Keith Szarabajka).
- Rapture-Palooza (2013) [God]: Electrocuted, along with Craig Robinson, when Craig drops a boombox into the jacuzzi they've both fallen in. The image of their dead bodies floating in the water is also shown at the beginning of the movie as Anna Kendrick narrates the events that have occurred. (Played for comic effect)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- American Dad: Flirting With Disaster (2011; animated) [Butch Johnson]: Shot to death by Stan Smith (voiced by Seth MacFarlane).
- Community: Intro to Recycled Cinema (2015) [Ben Chang]: Shot with a laser by Richard Erdman in the film within the episode; he dies while talking to Erdman and is later seen in Hell with Joel McHale (For the film within the episode, Jeong is only used in recycled limited green screen footage). (Played for Comedic Effect)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.