Ken Foree (1948 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- From Beyond (1986) [Buford 'Bubba' Brownlee]: Devoured by the computer parasite while trying to save Jeffrey Combs and Barbara Crampton. (Thanks to Michael)
- Phantom Of The Mall: Eric's Revenge (1989) [Acardi]: Presumably killed in a struggle with Derek Rydall.
- Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (1990) [Benny]: Although he survives the actual film, there is an alternate ending where he is killed with a chainsaw by Leatherface.
- Night of the Warrior (1991) [Oliver]: Falls to his death when he is knocked off a platform (I'm not sure by whom)
- Army of One (Joshua Tree) (1993) [Eddie 'Silver' Turner]: Shot by Beau Starr by the side of the road; he dies shortly afterwards as Dolph Lundgren kneels by his side. (Thanks to ND)
- The Dentist (1996) [Detective Gibbs]: Although he survives the film an alternative ending was shot where he is killed by Corbin Bernsen (though I don't know the details). (Thanks to ND)
- The Devil's Rejects (2005) [Charlie Altamont]: Hacked to death with an axe by William Forsythe outside the house.
- Brotherhood of Blood (2007) [Stanis]: Died (off-screen) of blood loss after being tortured by being pull out teeth by Jason Connery his body is shown later when Victoria Pratt and Jeremy James Kisser discover him.
- Halloween (2007) [Big Joe Grizzley]: Stabbed in the chest by Tyler Mane in a truck stop restroom (his body is later seen when Michael strips him of his clothing). (Thanks to Cody, Andrew, and Eric)
- The Divine Tragedies (2015) [Homer]: Shot in the back of the stomach by Barbara Crampton when he tries to arrested Jon Kondelik.
Television Deaths Edit
- Hunter: The Legion Part 2 (1989) [John Masters]: Shot to death by Richard Lineback. (Thanks to Michael)
- Renegade: Hostage (1994) [Clint]: Killed (though I don't know the details). (Thanks to ND)
- Babylon 5: GROPOS (1995) [Pfc. Large]: Killed in combat (off-screen) during a battle with alien troops on the planet Akdor; his body is shown lying on the battlefield afterwards. (Thanks to Neil)
- The X-Files: The List (1995) [Vincent Parmelly]: Shot to death by April Grace, who's convinced he's been possessed by her executed husband (Badja Djola). (Thanks to ND)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.