Kelsey Grammer (1955 - )
- Runaway Brain (1995; animated) [Dr. Frankenollie]: Playing the voice of a monkey, he is burned to death after switching the brains of Wayne Allwine and Jim Cummings. (Played for comic effect.)
- An American Carol (2008) [General George S. Patton]: Portrays the ghost of George S. Patton, whom comes to visit Kevin P. Farley.
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) [Hank McCoy / Beast]: Killed by a mob of human protestors (off-screen) prior to the events of the film; his death is revealed when Hugh Jackman informs his younger self (Nicholas Hoult), although the exact nature of how he dies is only mentioned on a website for the film. His death is later undone when the timeline is altered through the actions of Hugh, James McAvoy, and Jennifer Lawrence.
- Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) [Harold Attinger]: Shot in the chest by Optimus Prime (voiced by Peter Cullen).
- Storks (2016; animated) [Hunter]: Providing the voice of a stork, Kelsey falls to his death in his body armor after the wires connecting to his package factory snap, taking him down with it.
- Cheers: I'm Okay, You're Defective (1991) [Frasier Crane]: Dies off-screen in a future vision, we only see his widow (Bebe Neuwith) and grown-up son (Rob Neukirch) being informed of his passing. (Played for comic effect)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Cause and Effect (1992) [Captain Bateson]: Possibly killed in an explosion, along with the rest of his crew, when his ship collides with The Enterprise; due to a time loop, this is repeated several times until Brent Spiner succeeds in stopping it (it's never clear what happened to his ship after it collided, but it'll be listed just in case).
- Frasier: Frasier Crane's Day Off (1994) [Doctor Frasier Crane]: Blown up by David Hyde Pierce and Edward Hibbert so they can take over his radio show (In a dream sequence; Kelsey survives the episode in reality). [Played for comic effect]
- The Sports Pages (2001 TV) [Howard Greene]: In the segment entitled "How Doc Waddems Finally Broke 100", he's hit with a golf club by Bob Newhart after annoying him with constantly citing rules violations. (Played for comedic effect.)
- Gary the Rat (2003) [Gary "The Rat" Andrews]: Killed in an explosion in the final episode.
- Medium: Death Takes a Policy (2006) [Bob Sherman / Angel of Death]: Falls in the shower by slipping on soap after being visited by himself in the form of the Angel of Death.
- Killing Jesus (2015 TV) [King Herod]: Dies of unspecified illness, with his son (Eoin Macken) at his side.
- The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror XXVII (2016) [Sideshow Bob]: Decapitated by Maggie Simpson. [Played for comic effect]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.