Kelly Lynch (1959 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Imaginary Crimes (1994) [Valery Weiler]: Dies (off-screen) before events of the film take place. She only appears in flashbacks.
- Heaven's Prisoners (1996) [Annie Robicheaux]: Shot several times through the chest and stomach off-camera by a couple of thugs (including Hawthorne James) with shotguns while in bed; we hear the shots from outside, then her body is shown when Alec Baldwin rushes in and discovers her. Her body is shown again (more clearly this time) in a nightmare sequence later on.
- Persons Unknown (1996) [Amanda]: Shot by one of the bank robbers as she tries to run away. (Thanks to AnnRK)
- Cold Around the Heart (1997) [Jude Law]: Killed in an explosion when the gas station blows up (due to Kelly throwing a lit lighter into a pool of spilled fuel), after being shot and wounded by David Caruso (whom she had just stabbed), to stop her killing Stacey Dash. (Thanks to Richard)
- Charlie's Angels (2000) [Vivian Wood]: Killed in an explosion when Sam Rockwell fires a missile at his mansion while Kelly is fighting Cameron Diaz on the balcony; Cameron jumps to safety (along with Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu) as the building blows up. (In the sequel, it was revealed that Crispin Glover's character survived, but Kelly did not). (Thanks to Germboygel)
- The Jacket (2005) [Jean Price]: Burned to death (off-screen) when she passes out with a lit cigarette in her hand; we learn of her death when Keira Knightley tells Adrien Brody. Her death is undone when Adrien goes back in time and leaves her a warning note. (Thanks to Alex)
- Kaboom (2010) [Smith's Mom Nicole]: Killed (off-camera) in a car crash (along with all the other major characters) when they go over a collapsed bridge at the end of a chase. We only hear the crash after seeing closeups of each person reacting in horror.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Miami Vice: Death and the Lady (1987) [Amy Ryder/Lori Swann/Margot Frank]: Played Three Different Characters in the Episode, Amy was Overdosed with a Dosage of Drugs by Paul Guilfoyle (I) at her Own Request for Having Terminal Cancer, Lori and Margot survived the Episode.
- Mr. Mercedes: From the Ashes (2017) [Deborah Hartsfield]: Accidentally eats poisoned meat prepared by her son Harry Treadaway. Harry then drags her body up the stairs and sets it on the bed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.