Keith Silverstein (1970 - )
- Godzilla: The Planet Eater (2018: animated) [Admiral Unberto Mori]: Killed along with Takeshi J. Hamamoto (Paul St. Peter), Controller A (Laura Post), and Controller B (Rachel Heger) by Ghidorah.
TV Deaths Edit
- Naruto: Vengeful Strike! The Bracken Dance! (2007; anime) [Kimimaro]: Dies from a fatal illness, just short of killing Rock Lee (Brian Donovan) and Gaara (Liam O'Brien).
- Code Geass: Battle for Narita (2008; anime) [Kewell Soresi]: Dies in the explosion of his Sutherland after being caught by the Guren's Radiant Wave Surger, loudly proclaiming Britannian superiority over the Japanese.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) [Kirby O'Neil]: Sucked into the Heart of Darkness black hole 9along with everyone else in the world when the Triceratons activate it. However, his death was prevented in Earth's Last Stand.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn: Over the Rainbow (2014; anime) [Full Frontal]: Killed when Banagher Links (Steve Staley) tears through the Sinanju with the Unicorn, causing a psychoframe anomaly that completely destroys both the Neo Zeong and the Sinanju, just as the spirits of Char Aznable and Lalah Sune visit him. After giving his final thoughts to Banagher, he passes away, his spirit uniting with Char, Lalah and Amuro Ray.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Battle Tendency: The Ascendant One (2015; anime) [Robert E.O. Speedwagon]: Died of a heart attack (off-screen), being a lifelong bachelor who was unmarried with no heirs of his own.
- One Punch Man: The Unyielding Justice (2016; anime) [Deep Sea King]: Killed in a single punch by Max Mittelman. Note: This was an English dub of a scene in which Rikiya Koyama played Deep Sea King.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Glorious Demise (2016; anime) [Sasai Yankus]: Shot dead by Mikazuki (Kyle McCarley) after he kills Haeda Gunnel (Richard Epcar).
- Miraculous Ladybug: Cat Blanc (2019) [Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth]: Turned into an ashen statue alongside Ladybug (Cristina Vee) after his son (Bryce Papenbrook) uses his Super Cataclysm to destroy all of Paris. This is averted after Marinette set things right in the present timeline.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.