Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Keith David (1956 - )
- The Thing (1982) [Childs]: Presumably freezes to death after the end of the movie. ; the film ends with David and Kurt Russell waiting in the snow and Russell's last line implicates that their fate is ambiguous.
- They Live (1988) [Frank]: Shot in the head by Meg Foster in a stairwell; the scene cuts away just as she fires.
- Off Limits (1988) [Maurice]: Killed by the Sappers after they threw a grenade into his hotel room and machine gunned at him.
- The Puppet Masters (1994) [Alex Holland]: Shot to death by Sam Anderson (after being taken over by one of the puppet masters parasites).
- The Quick and the Dead (1995) [Sgt. Clay Cantrell]: Shot in the head by Gene Hackman during a gun duel.
- Princess Mononoke (Mononoke-hime) (1997; animated) [Okkoto]: Killed by the forest spirit after being transformed into a demon. (See also Hisaya Morishige in the Japanese version.)
- The Chronicles of Riddick (2004) [Imam]: Killed by the Necromongers.
- Justice League: The New Frontier (2008; animated, video) [The Centre]: Explodes into outer space after being brought into space by David Boreanaz.
- The Fifth Commandment (2008) [Max 'Coolbreeze' Templeton]: Shot to death by police after he willingly surrenders so that Rick Yune and Dania Ramirez can get away.
- The Princess and the Frog (2009; animated) [Dr. Facilier]: Dragged into the netherworld by voodoo spirits after Anika Noni Rose shatters Keith's charm.
- The Hitman Chronicles: Charlie Valentine (2009) [Sal]: Shot in the head while talking to Raymond J. Barry.
- Free Birds (2013; animated) [Cheif Broadbeak]: Crushed/burned alive while propping a fallen tree branch in order for Owen Wilson, Woody Harrelson, Amy Poehler to escape from the burning tree with the baby turkeys.
- The Nice Guys (2016) [Older Guy]: Shot several times in the chest and head by Ryan Gosling as he is holding Ryan and his daughter Angourie Rice hostage on a roof. He then falls off the roof, hitting the ground below.
- Horizon Line (2020) [Wyman]: Dies of a heart complications as Alexander Dreymon and Allison Williams try to save him. His body is later seen when Dreymon and Williams crash land into the ocean after running out of fuel (with the plane presumably sinking to sea floor).
- The Last Outlaw (1993 TV) [Lovecraft]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head.
- Spawn (1997; animated series) [Al Simmons/Spawn]: Burned to death by John Rafter Lee; he returns to life with super-powers and continues as the hero throughout the series' run.
- The Outer Limits: Abaddon (2000) [Captain Ira Merit]: Shot by Jill Teed after he shoots Corbin Bernsen.
- Rick and Morty: Total Rickall (2015; animated series) [Reverse Giraffe]: Shot and killed by Justin Roiland.
- Regular Show: A Regular Epic Final Battle, Part 2 (2017) [Streaming]: Beat to death by the extreme mecha and thrown over the arena.
- The Last Kids on Earth: Dawn of Rezzoch (2020) [Thrull]: Destroyed when Nick Wolfhard drops four barrels of weed killer and shoots them with fireworks to create an explosion while Keith is in giant tree form.
- Star vs the forces of evil[glossaryck]: disappears when star butterfly destroys all magic.
- Final Space: The Dead Speak (2021) [Bolo]: Decapitated by Lord Commander (David Tennant) during their fight.
Deaths in Video Games
- Transformers: The Game (2007) [Barricade]: In the Autobot campaign, Keith is beaten to death by Bumblebee.
- Transformers: Autobots (2007) [Barricade]: He is killed in battle by Peter Cullen, but dies revealing to Prime that he was merely a distraction in order to facilitate Frank Welker's escape from his icy prison.
- Transformers: Decepticons (2007) [Barricade]: Tries to apprehend Daniel Ross, but is killed by the latter.
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy (2008) [Chaos]: After being defeated in combat by the player, his body is engulfed in flames as he vanishes from the realm. His death is also repeated in the game's prequel, Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy.
- Saints Row 2 (2008) [Julius]: Shot in the head by the player character.
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [Admiral David Anderson]: Shot in the stomach by Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale while the player is being mind controlled by Martin Sheen. Depending on the player's decisions, Keith either dies after speaking to Mark/Jennifer or is shot in the back by Martin.