Keith Carradine (1949 - )
- A Gunfight (1971) [The Young Gunfighter]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Kirk Douglas in the street.
- McCabe & Mrs. Miller (1971) [Cowboy]: Shot in the chest by Manfred Schulz while crossing a bridge, then falls into the icy river below.
- Thieves Like Us (1974) [Bowie]: Shot repeatedly by police while hiding inside a barn, while Shelley Duvall watches helplessly from outside. We only see the police firing on the building; his body is shown being carried out afterwards.
- Blackout (1985) [Allen Devlin/Ed Vinson]: Shot to death by Richard Widmark just as Keith is about to kill Kathleen Quinlan.
- The Tie That Binds (1995) [John Netherwood]: Stabbed and bludgeoned to death by Vincent Spano after being stabbed in the stomach by his daughter (Julia Devin). (Thanks to DeMan)
- 2 Days in the Valley (1996) [Detective Creighton]: Shot in the chest by James Spader when Keith goes downstairs to investigate a noise, after James shoots Ada Maris.
- Ain't Them Bodies Saints (2013) [Skerritt]: Shot in the stomach in a shoot-out with Robert Longstreet and his cohorts while Keith is sitting on his porch. He dies shortly afterwards while talking to Ben Foster.
- Chiefs (1983 TV mini series) [Foxy Funderburke]: Shot to death by police after Keith wounds Billy Dee Williams.
- Hard Time: Hostage Hotel (1999) [Cpl. Arlin Flynn]: Killed in an explosion when he deliberately sets off a bomb trying to kill Burt Reynolds.
- Monte Walsh (2002 TV) [Chet Rollins]: Shot in the chest by George Eads, while trying to rob the store.
- Star Trek: Enterprise: First Flight (2003) [A.G. Robinson]: Killed off-screen in a mountain climbing accident, shortly before the episode begins. We learn of his death when Vaughn Armstrong informs Scott Bakula. He appears in flashbacks throughout the episode.
- Deadwood: Here Was a Man (2004) [Wild Bill Hickock]: Shot in the back of the head by Garret Dillahunt as Keith was playing poker in Leon Rippy's saloon. His body is shown laid out for viewing in the next episode The Trial of Jack McCall.
- Criminal Minds: No Way Out Part II: The Evilution of Frank (2007) [Frank Breitkopf]: Commits suicide along with Amy Madigan by jumpping in front of a train.
- Dexter: Dex Takes a Holiday (2009) [Special Agent Frank Lundy]: Shot three times in the back (one of which passes through him and wounds Jennifer Carpenter in the stomach) by Courtney Ford.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Hitman: Absolution (2012) [Blake Dexter]: Shot to death by David Bateson while Keith is attempting to escape in a helicopter with Isabelle Fuhrman.
- Brother of Robert Carradine.
- Half-brother of David Carradine.
- Half-brother of Michael Bowen.
- Ex-Mr. Sandra Will.
- Mr. Hayley DuMond.
- Father of Martha Plimpton.
- Uncle of Ever Carradine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.