The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Kay Lenz (1953 - )
a.k.a. Kay Ann Kemper
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Passage (1979) [Leah Bergson]: Shot in the face by Malcolm McDowell. This turns out to be Malcolm's imagination as he is dying.
- House (1986) [Sandy]: Shot to death by William Katt. This turns out to be a hallucination brought on by the house's evil spirits. Kay survives the film in reality.
- Death Wish 4: The Crackdown (1987) [Karen Sheldon]: Machine-gunned in the back by John P. Ryan after she breaks free and tries to run away. (Thanks to Brian and John)
- Physical Evidence (1989) [Deborah Quinn] Shot off-screen by Kenneth Welsh. Her body is later shown.
- Swan Lake (1981)
Television Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Streets of San Francisco: Harem (1973) [Sarah Holt]: Stabbed to death by Ricky Nelson on the beach; her body is shown afterwards when Karl Malden and Michael Douglas investigate the crime scene. (Thanks to John)
- The Initiation of Sarah (1978) [Sarah Goodwin]: Burned to death, along with Shelley Winters, when Kay uses her telekinetic powers to set the sorority house terrance on fire. (Thanks to Eugene) (TV movie)
- Hill Street Blues: The Other Side of Oneness (1984) [Whitney Barnes]: Shot in the head (off-screen); her body is shown afterwards sitting in a car as the police investigate. (Thanks to Tom)
- Midnight Caller: Someone to Love (1989) [Tina Cassidy]: Dies from complications from AIDS.
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mrs. David Cassidy
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.