Katsumi Tezuka (1912 -)
Film Deaths Edit
- Godzilla (1954) [Godzilla]: Dissolves when Akihiko Hirata sets off the oxygen destroyer. (Note: the role was played by Tezuka in some scenes and also Haruo Nakajima in most other scenes, but It’ll be listed for both actors.)
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955) [Anguirus]: Killed by Godzilla (mostly from biting its neck) in a fight, whom then burns the body with the fiery breath. (Note: The Monster returned alive (without explanation) in various more sequels.)
- Rodan (1956) [Rodan / Meganulon]: Both monsters suffocate when the army causes the volcanoes to erupt and 'destroy' the air in the sky above the monsters. (Note: as with Godzilla, though the monster was brought back alive (without explanation) in many sequels, the filmmakers did intend it to be an actual death.)
- The Mysterians (1957) [Moguera / Mysterians]: Destroyed in an Explosion by B (Beta).
- The H-Man (1958) [Captain of fishing boat]: Melted by H-Man.
- Varan the Unbelievable (1958) [Varan]: Destroyed in an Explosion by the Army.
- Battle in Outer Space (1959) [Natarls]: Destroyed in an Explosion by the Army.
- Atragon (1963) [Mu Henchman]: Shot to death by the Police.
- Matango (1963) [Matango]: Shot by Akira Kubo.
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) [Soldier]: Killed by Godzilla, as he fights it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.