Katie McGrath (1983 - )
Film Deaths: Edit
- Red Mist (Freakdog) (2008) [Harriet]: Drained of blood by Andrew Lee Potts (while possessing her boyfriend) with medical syringes in a bathtub (off-screen); her body is shown when Arielle Kebbel discovers her.
- W.E. (2011) [Lady Thelma]: Dies of a heart attack (off-screen) during the passage of time between the 1930s and 2001. Her death is not mentioned, but is a matter of historic record.
- Jurassic World (2015) [Zara]: Eaten by a Mosasaurus while struggling with a Pteranodon in the Mosasaurus' lagoon.
Television Deaths: Edit
- Labyrinth: Episode 2 (2012) [Oriane]: Stabbed in the stomach by Emun Elliott with a dagger; she dies after stumbling away.
- Merlin: The Diamond of the Day - Part 2 (2012) [Morgana]: Stabbed in the stomach by Colin Morgan with an enchanted sword.
- Frontier: Cannonball (2017) [Elizabeth Carruthers]: Bludgeoned to death with a table ornament by Shawn Doyle. Her body is shown again in the following episode "Keetom Takooteeoo Maheekum" (Return of the Wolf) when her husband (Allan Hawco) sees her.
- Supergirl: It's a Super Life (2020) [Lena Luthor]: Burned in the back by Odette Annable's heat vision as Melissa Benoist looks on (This occurs in a vision Thomas Lennon shows Melissa so Katie survives the episode.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.