Kathleen Quinlan (1954- )
- Hanky Panky (1982) [Janet Dunn]: Shot when her gun goes off during a struggle with Richard Widmark. We hear the shot from outside the room; she then staggers out and dies in Gene Wilder's arms. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Trial by Jury (1994) [Wanda]: Shot to death in the crossfire of a shoot-out. (Thanks to F.B.)
- Event Horizon (1997) [Med Tech. Dr. Peters]: Falls to her death down a shaft (land in on a grated gangway, having hit several structures on the way down) after being lured into a trap by a vision of her son (Barclay Wright). Her mutilated body is later seen when Sam Neil kneels by her side on discovering her. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- The Hills Have Eyes (2006) [Ethel Carter]: Shot in the chest by Robert Joy in the camper, after she attacks Robert with a rock. She dies in Aaron Stanford's arms shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Nick, Robert, F.B., Traveling Man, and Eric)
- Harm's Way (2007) [Bea]: Stabbed in the back by ''Hannah Lochner''. (Thanks to Germboygel)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.