Kathleen Kinmont (1965 - )
aka. Kathleen Kinmont Burns
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) [Kelly Meeker]: Impaled when Michael Myers (Tom Morga) shoves a shotgun through her stomach and pins her to the wall.
- Rush Week (1988) [Julie Ann McGuffin]: Decapitated with a double-faced axe (off-camera). We just see her screaming as the axe comes down to her and this scene cuts to another scene. (Thanks to Matt)
- Bride of Re-Animator (1990) [Gloria/The Bride]: Dies of a terminal illness in the hospital. Her body is later brought back to life (with another woman's brain) by Jeffrey Combs, but commits suicide by tearing out her own heart. (Nudity alert: Topless)
- The Corporate Ladder (1997) [Nicole Landon]: Falls from a balcony on her back onto a table along with Tony Denison on top of her after she had gone to attack him and he had tried to block her. (Thanks to Matt)
- Stranger in the House (1997) [Dorothy Liddell]: Garroted with a window curtain-wire by Vlasta Vrana after she found out his secret and tried to warn Michele Greene.
- Mortal Kombat: Conquest: Stolen Lies (1999) [Dion]: Stabbed in her stomach with a sacrificial knife by Tom Nowicki.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.