Kate O'Mara (1939 - 2014)
Not to be confused with Kate Mara.
- Corruption (Carnage; Laser Killer) (1968) [Val Nolan]: Burned/slashed to death by the surgical laser in Peter Cushing's laboratory, after it goes out of control. (The entire movie turns out to be Peter's dream, but the final scene indicates that it's coming true.) (Thanks to Big O)
- The Horror of Frankenstein (1970) [Alys]: Killed (off-screen) by the monster (David Prowse), after Ralph Bates locks her in the monster's cell. Her body is shown lying on the floor afterwards.
- The Vampire Lovers (1970) [Madame Perrodot]: Bitten on the throat by Ingrid Pitt at the head of the staircase, she is later shot by either George Cole, Douglas Wilmer or Peter Cushing (I forget by whom).
- Bad Girls: Coming Out (2001) [Virginia O'Kane]: Drowned in the bathtub in the prison bathroom by Kerry Norton and Pauline Campbell. Her body is (partially) shown again later on when Tracey Wilkinson discovers her; we only see her legs sticking out over the edge of the tub. (Thanks to Alex)
- Absolutely Fabulous: Cold Turkey (2003) [Jackie Stone]: Dies (off-screen) of a heroin overdose in the hospital; her body is shown afterwards with Joanna Lumley, Jennifer Saunders, and Julia Sawalha gathered around her. (Thanks to Lauri)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.