Kate Higgins (1969 - )
- Digimon Adventure tri.: Future (2018; anime) [Gatomon/Meicoomon]: Playing a dual role; Meicoomon was bisected vertically by Omnimon's sword beam as Ordinemon, deleting her data in the process; Gatomon survives the film.
- Sailor Moon: The Sailor Senshi Die! The Tragic Final Battle (2014; anime) [Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury]: Mortally wounded by two of the DD Girls with evil energy inside the energy boulder. After breaking free of the energy boulder, she dies. Revived along with the rest of the Sailor Senshi in the next episode, albeit with amnesia.
- Sailor Moon Sailor Stars: Countdown to Destruction! The Sailor Guardians' Last Battle (2019; anime) [Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury]: Dies when her Star Seed, along with those of Makoto/Sailor Jupiter (Amanda Céline Miller), Minako/Sailor Venus (Cherami Leigh) and Rei/Sailor Mars (Cristina Vee) gets taken by Sailor Galaxia (Carrie Keranen), to the horror and despair of Usagi/Eternal Sailor Moon (Stephanie Sheh). Brought back to life in the final episode, Usagi's Love! The Moonlight Illuminates the Galaxy, after Usagi, as Princess Serenity, purifies Sailor Galaxia of Chaos.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Resident Evil 6 (2012) [Deborah Harper]: Infected with the C-Virus by David Lodge. After being rescued by Laura Bailey and Matthew Mercer, she suffers migraines until she eventually mutated as a result of the effects of the C-Virus. On top of being shot on the head with a crossbow bolt by Courtenay Taylor, she mutated even further and further until her remaining appendage was ruptured by Courtenay and Matthew, causing her to slip off the edge of a cliff until being grabbed by Laura, who apologizes to her before letting her go, causing Kate to fall to her death.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.