Kari Wahlgren (1977 - )
- Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (2004; anime) [Annamarie Bourget]: Killed when her Dahgi Iris mobile suit gets destroyed by Zabine Chareux (Jamieson Price), despite heavily damaging the latter's Berga Giros mobile suit.
- Dead Space: Aftermath (2011; animated) [Rin/Sandra Burns]: "Rin" is killed when she fell into the lava after the ground she stood on broke apart. "Sandra Burns" is killed by a necromorph who slash and impaled her throat, then die from blood loss, though its unclear if she turned into a Necromorph.
- Justice League: Gods and Monsters (2015; animated)'[Karen Beecher]: Killed along with other scientist by the Metal Men (who were secretly sent by Will Magnus (voiced by C. Thomas Howell).
TV Deaths Edit
- Wolf's Rain: Where the Soul Goes (2004; anime) [Cher Degré]: Killed inside Bob Buchholz's car when the ground collapses.
- Cyborg Soldier 009: When You Wish Upon A Shooting Star (2004; anime) [Aphro]: Killed alongside Michelle Ruff, Lia Sargent, Mari Devon and Julie Ann Taylor by Steven Jay Blum.
- Hellsing Ultimate: Chapter IV (2008; anime) [Rip Van Winkle]: Stabbed with her own bayonet by Crispin Freeman and slowly tortured to death as he assimilates her into his throng of familiars.
- Code Geass: The Ragnarok Connection (2009; anime) [Marianne vi Britannia]: Disintegrated alongside her husband, Michael McConnohie, by their son, Johnny Yong Bosch, with his Geass empowered by the Collective Unconscious.
- Code Geass: Emperor Lelouch (2009; anime) [Guinevere su Britannia]: Killed off-screen during the destruction of Pendragon by Damocles, on the orders of Troy Baker.
- Wolverine and the X-Men: Foresight Part 3 (2009; animated) [Emma Frost]: Sacrificed herself to contain the Phoenix Force, then explodes as she releases it into space. Her shattered diamond remains are seen raining across New York. [Note: Had the show been renewed for a second season, Emma Frost would've returned.]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Jedi who knew too Much (2013; animated) [Letta Turmond]: Force choked by Meredith Salenger to keep her from revealing her named to Ashley Eckstein, who is framed for her death.
- Hellsing Ultimate: Chapter IX (2014; anime) [Rip Van Winkle]: Destroyed as a familiar by Steven Brand).
- Rick and Morty: M. Night Shaym-Aliens! (2014) [Cynthia]: Killed off-screen in spaceship explosion.
- Rick and Morty: The Rickshank Rickdemption (2017) [Diane Sanchez]: Killed by a bomb that dropped from a portal by the Council of Ricks while her husband, Justin Roiland, looks on in horror. Already taking place in a flashback provided by a Series 9000 Brainalyzer, it's later revealed that the flashback was entirely fabricated and likely never actually happened.
- Samurai Jack: Episode XCIV (2017; animated) [Ami/Aki]: Both sisters Ami and Aki are killed by Phil LaMarr Either by Impaling or falling though its hard to tell which one was which.
- Big Hero 6: The Series: Mini-Max (2018; animated) [Security System Robots]: Voicing robots, all disable from the system's voice, that the ship malfunction. They are later seen again in the series.
- Big Hero 6: The Series: Countdown to Catastrophe (2018; animated) [Security System Robots]: Some of them are slice by Momakase (Naoko Mori), but later return again in the series.
- Voltron: legendary Defender: Launch Date (2018; animated) [Luka]: Telepathically killed by Cree Summer through a quintessence entity she implanted in her. It is unknown if she was revived like the other Alteans.
- Amphibia: A Night at the Inn (2019; animated) [Martha]: Possibility killed in an explosion along with her husband, (Chris Sullivan), and daughters when Brenda Song mixed Baking Soda with Vinegar.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith the Video Game (2005) [Serra Keto]: Crushed by a pillar after Mat Lucas used the force to move the pillar, which also knock her off the balcony.
- .hack//G.U. Vol. 1//Rebirth (2006) [Shino]: Killed by Jamieson Price inside the game, leaving her in a coma in the real world. Returns to the game in full avatar form after awakening from her coma in .hack//G.U. Vol. 3//Redemption, accompanying Yuri Lowenthal to the end of the game.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008) [Darth Phobos]: Die a long time ago before the events of the game, she appears as a simulation to Sam Witwer.
- Tron: Evolution (2010) [Radia]: Derezzed by John Glover.
- Minecraft: Story Mode: A Journey's End? (2016) [Mevia]: Possibly dies with Jim Cummings in the dimension of chicken sized zombies or zombie sized chickens due to possible starvation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.