House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Kari Wahlgren (1977 - )
- Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (2004; anime) [Annamarie Bourget]: Killed when her Dahgi Iris mobile suit gets destroyed by Zabine (Jamieson Price) despite heavily damaging the latter's Berga Giros mobile suit.
- Dead Space: Aftermath (2011; animated) [Rin/Sandra Burns]: "Rin" is killed when she fell into the lava after the ground she stood on broke apart. "Sandra Burns" is killed by a necromorph who slashed and impaled her throat, then dies from blood loss, though its unclear if she turned into a Necromorph.
- Justice League: Gods and Monsters (2015; animated) [Karen Beecher]: Killed along with other scientists by the Metal Men sent by Will Magnus (C. Thomas Howell).
- Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2020; animated) [Starfire]: Is shown to have been torn in half by Paradooms in a flashback, but was later brought back to life as a cyborg.
- Fate/stay Night: Heaven's Feel - III. spring song (2021; anime) [Saber]: Stabbed in the chest by Shirou (Bryce Papenbrook), with her body then being absorbed by the Shadow.
- Wolf's Rain: Where the Soul Goes (2004; anime) [Cher Degré]: Killed inside Hubb's (Bob Buchholz) car when the ground collapses.
- Cyborg Soldier 009: When You Wish Upon A Shooting Star (2004; anime) [Aphro]: Killed alongside Helen (Michelle Ruff), Vena (Lia Sargent), Daphne (Mari Devon) and Dinah (Julie Ann Taylor) by Von Bogoot (Steven Jay Blum).
- Hellsing Ultimate: Chapter IV (2008; anime) [Rip Van Winkle]: Stabbed with her own bayonet by Alucard (Crispin Freeman) and slowly tortured to death as he assimilates her into his throng of familiars.
- Code Geass: The Ragnarok Connection (2009; anime) [Marianne vi Britannia]: Disintegrated, alongside her husband (Michael McConnohie) by their son (Johnny Yong Bosch) with his Geass empowered by the Collective Unconscious.
- Code Geass: Emperor Lelouch (2009; anime) [Guinevere su Britannia]: Killed off-screen during the destruction of Pendragon by Damocles, on the orders of Schneizel (Troy Baker).
- Wolverine and the X-Men: Foresight Part 3 (2009; animated) [Emma Frost]: Sacrificed herself to contain the Phoenix Force, then explodes as she releases it into space. Her shattered diamond remains are seen raining across New York. [Note: Had the show been renewed for a second season, Emma Frost would've returned.]
- Fate/Zero: Fate/Zero (2013; anime) [Saber]: Dies after using up all of her magic reserves to destroy the Holy Grail. She comes back as a Servant again in the sequel series Fate/stay night.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Jedi who knew too Much (2013; animated) [Letta Turmond]: Force choked by Barriss Offee (Meredith Salenger) to keep her from revealing her name to Ahsoka (Ashley Eckstein), who is framed for her death.
- Hellsing Ultimate: Chapter IX (2014; anime) [Rip Van Winkle]: Destroyed as a familiar by Anderson (Steven Brand).
- Rick and Morty: M. Night Shaym-Aliens! (2014; animated) [Cynthia]: Killed off-screen in spaceship explosion.
- Fate/stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works: Unlimited Blade Works (2015; anime) [Saber]: Dissipates into magic particles after using up her magic reserves to destroy the Holy Grail; she dies while talking to Rin (Mela Lee).
- Rick and Morty: The Rickshank Rickdemption (2017; animated) [Diane Sanchez]: Killed by a bomb that dropped from a portal by the Council of Ricks while her husband (Justin Roiland) looks on in horror. Already taking place in a flashback provided by a Series 9000 Brainalyzer, it's later revealed that the flashback was entirely fabricated and likely never actually happened.
- Samurai Jack: Episode XCIV (2017; animated) [Ami/Aki]: Both sisters Ami and Aki are killed by Jack (Phil LaMarr) Either by Impaling or falling though its hard to tell which one was which.
- Big Hero 6: The Series: Mini-Max (2018; animated) [Security System Robots]: Voicing robots, all disable from the system's voice, that the ship malfunction. They are later seen again in the series.
- Big Hero 6: The Series: Countdown to Catastrophe (2018; animated) [Security System Robots]: Some of them are slice by Momakase (Naoko Mori) but later return again in the series.
- Voltron: legendary Defender: Launch Date (2018; animated) [Luka]: Telepathically killed by Honerva (Cree Summer) through a quintessence entity she implanted in her. It is unknown if she was revived like the other Alteans.
- Amphibia: A Night at the Inn (2019; animated) [Martha]: Possibily killed in an explosion along with her husband (Chris Sullivan) and daughters when Anne (Brenda Song) mixed Baking Soda with Vinegar.
- Star Trek: Lower Decks: Cupid's Errant Arrow (2020; animated) [Angie]: Eaten alive by a Harvongian shape-changer masquerading as her boyfriend, while Tawny Newsome watches in horror..
Video Game Deaths
- Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith (2005) [Serra Keto]: Crushed by a pillar after Mat Lucas used the force to move the pillar, which also knock her off the balcony.
- .hack//G.U. Vol. 1//Rebirth (2006) [Shino]: Killed by Jamieson Price inside the game, leaving her in a coma in the real world. Returns to the game in full avatar form after awakening from her coma in .hack//G.U. Vol. 3//Redemption, accompanying Yuri Lowenthal to the end of the game.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008) [Darth Phobos]: Died a long time ago before the events of the game, she appears as a simulation to Sam Witwer.
- Tron: Evolution (2010) [Radia]: Derezzed by John Glover.
- Minecraft: Story Mode: A Journey's End? (2016) [Mevia]: Possibly dies with Jim Cummings in the dimension of chicken sized zombies or zombie sized chickens due to possible starvation.
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath (2020) [Kitana]: Playing both the past version and the Revenant version of "Kitana", the "Revenant Kitana" is impaled with a spear by Mara Junot after Ike Amadi hits her with his war hammer. The past "Kitana" survives the game as Ike's prisoner. Kari's fate may have been undone by Matthew Yang King if the player chose to have him win the final battle against Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa.