Karen Strassman (1966 - )
- Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017) [Kathy White]: Transformed into a zombie by John DeMita. The undead Karen is later killed by a Mexican army soldier via machine gun fire.
- Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG: DI: One Angry Man - TRIAL (2006; anime) [Shizuno]: Shot in the chest by Izumi (Dan Woren) as Togusa (Crispin Freeman) tries to help her up.
- Durarara!!: Everything Changes (2011; anime) [Sayaka Sonohara]: In one of Anri's (Michelle Ruff) flashbacks to her childhood, she fell under the possession of Saika, killing her husband who was strangling Anri. As she was about to slit her throat with the blade, she half-heartedly tells Anri that she loves her. After that, she slits her throat.
- Creepshow: Night of the Paw/Times is Tough in Musky Holler (2019) [Leslianne Dowd]: Mauled to death by a zombie.
Video Game deathsEdit
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (2008) [Nanako Dojima]: Passes away to an unexplained illness after inhabiting the TV World for a long period of time. Depending on the player’s choice, Karen’s death may be permanent, or can be revived by Dave Wittenberg (original version) or Sam Riegel (Golden)’s character Teddie.
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (2009) [Lisa Garland]: Dies of injuries sustained in a car crash.
- Mortal Kombat (2011) [Kitana, Mileena]: Kitana is grieviously wounded by Lani Minella after a hand-to-hand fight via Andrew Kishino’s soul-stealing powers. She passes away while in Tom Choi’s arms. Karen is then revived as a revenant under Ronald M. Banks’s control. Mileena survives the game
- Mortal Kombat X (2015) [Kitana, Mileena]: Mileena is killed when Kelly Hu gives a locust-laced oral kiss that devours her entire head. Kitana remains as a revenant.
- Resident Evil 2 (2019) [Annette Birkin]: Mortally wounded after being attacked by TJ Rotolo in his monster form; she dies shortly with Stephanie Panisello and Eliza Pryor by her side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.