Karen Mayo-Chandler (1958 - 2006)
a.k.a. Lindsay Taylor
Film Deaths Edit
- Party Line (1988) [Sugar Lips]: Throat slit (off-screen) with a straight razor by Leif Garrett; her body is shown afterwards lying in a field beside Terence McGovern's. (Nudity alert: Topless)
- Stripped to Kill II: Live Girls (1989) [Cassandra]: Shot five times in her stomach by Maria Ford as Karen stabbed Eb Lottimer in his shoulder.
- Hard to Die (1990) [Diana]: Machine-gunned by Gail Harris as she's shooting at Gail too as she's possessed.She again machine-gunned by Don Key when the possessed character used her body to try to shoot at Gail again.
- 976-Evil II: The Astral Factor (1991) [Laurie]: Impaled through the middle of her breasts by a huge cone-shaped stone spike which was hanged on the ceiling of a stage after Rene Assa pulls the rope to loose the spike from the ceiling.
- Started her career as a model in Europe before coming to the U.S.
- Interviewed in the book "Invasion of the B-Girls" by Jewel Shepard.
- Died of complications from breast cancer at the tragically young age of 48 on July 11, 2006.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.