Karel Roden (1962 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Crackerjack 2 (Hostage Train) (1997) [Hans Becker]: Killed in an explosion when Judge Reinhold throws a block of C4 (that was taped around his body) at Karel as it is about to detonate at the end of a fight.
- Bulletproof Monk (2003) [Colonel Strucker]: Impaled when a statue falls on him after Seann William Scott kicks him into the path of it at the end of a fight. He returns to his actual age as he dies.
- Running Scared (2006) [Anzor 'Duke' Yugorsky]: Executed by shooting in the back (right in the eyes of his John Wayne tattoo) by John Noble at the ice rink, after Karel refuses to kill his son (Cameron Bright).
- The Abandoned (2006) [Nikolai]: Mauled to death by possesed wild boars, his body is later seen when his twin sister (Anastasia Hille) discovers him being eaten.
- Summer Love (Dead Man's Bounty) (2006) [The Stranger] Shot to death.
- RocknRolla (2008) [Uri Omovich]: Possibly killed (off-screen) by Mark Strong and Mark's men; Karel's fate is not definitely established, but Mark's dialogue hints at his death.
- The Wrong Mans: Wanted Mans (2013) [Marat]: Shot in the head by Stephen Campbell Moore as Karel tries to run back to the car with Mathew Baynton and James Corden inside, warning them Stephen is a traitor.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Grand Theft Auto IV (2008) [Mikhail Faustin]: Falls to his death off the roof of a building after being shot in the chest and knee by Michael Hollick.