Karel Roden (1962 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Crackerjack 2 (Hostage Train) (1997) [Hans Becker]: Killed in an explosion when Judge Reinhold throws a block of C4 (that was taped around his body) at Karel as it is about to detonate at the end of a fight.
- Bulletproof Monk (2003) [Colonel Strucker]: Impaled when a statue falls on him after Seann William Scott kicks him into the path of it at the end of a fight. He returns to his actual age as he dies.
- Running Scared (2006) [Anzor 'Duke' Yugorsky]: Shot in the back by John Noble after Karel refuses to kill his son (Cameron Bright).
- The Abandoned (2006) [Nikolai]: Mauled to death by possesed wild boars, his body is later seen when his twin sister (Anastasia Hille) discovers him being eaten.
- Summer Love (Dead Man's Bounty) (2006) [The Stranger] Shot to death.
- RocknRolla (2008) [Uri Omovich]: Possibly killed (off-screen) by Mark Strong and Mark's men; Karel's fate is not definitely established, but Mark's dialogue hints at his death.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Wrong Mans: Wanted Mans (2013) [Marat]: Shot in the head by Stephen Campbell Moore as Karel tries to run back to the car with Mathew Baynton and James Corden inside, warning them Stephen is a traitor.
Video Game Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Grand Theft Auto IV (2008) [Mikhail Faustin]: Falls to his death off the roof of a building after being shot in the chest and knee by Michael Hollick.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.