Kaitlin Doubleday (1984 - )
- Cold Case: Hubris (2004) [Holly Richardson]: Slashed and strangled to death with a car aerial by Jeffrey Nordling; he then positions her body in a nearby lake. She appears at the end of the episode as a ghost/figment of the characters' imagination.
- Criminal Minds: Reflections of Desire (2010) [Kelly Landis]: Suffocated with a plastic bag by Robert Knepper.
- Empire: Past is Prologue (2016) [Rhonda Lyon]: Falls to her death from the balcony of a building during a fight with a pregnant Grace Byers. The episode ends as they fight towards the edge of the balcony and Trai Byers comes out to witness it before the episode fades out when we hear a scream and the camera does a close up of Trai's horrified face as he screams.
- Empire: Light in Darkness (2016) [Rhonda Lyon]: She is seen falling to her death landing on a limousine showing what really happened in the previous episode's season finale.
Web Series DeathsEdit
- Scary Endings: The Water Rises (2017) [Jennifer]: Drowns (off-screen) in a water-filled elevator after the cruise ship she's on begins sinking; the film ends with Kaitlin being submerged in water as her attempted rescuers decide to flee to safety.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.