Ka Tung Lam (1967 - )
- Infernal Affairs (Mou gaan dou) (2002) [Inspector B]: Shot to death off-screen in an elevator by Andy Lau after he killed Tony Chiu Wai Leung and revealed that he was the other mole in the department (It's not until Infernal Affairs 3 that we see his death in surveillance footage).
- Exiled (Fong Juk) (2006) [Boss Keung]: Shot to death in the film's climatic shootout by Roy Cheung.
- Mad Detective (San taam) (2007) [Ko Chi Wai]: Shot to death in the film's climatic shootout.
- Triangle (Tie saam gok) (2007) [Wen]: Shot in the head.
- IP Man (Yip Man) (2008) [Captain Lei Chiu]: While he survives the movie, there is a deleted scene where he is murdered by a mob of people for being a traitor against the Chinese for Japan.
- Vengeance (Fuk Sau) (2009) [Chu]: Is mortally wounded after being shot multiple times in a gunfight with Simon Yam and his men. His death is then mentioned in a news program after his body is found at the landfill where the shootout occurred.
- Drug War (Du zhan) (2012) [East Lee]: Shot to death by Honglei Sun, Wallace Chung, and other officers when Louis Koo leaves him and several others to die near a bus depot.
- Firestorm (Fung bou) (2013) [Tou Sing Bong]: Run over by a truck driven by Siu-Fai Cheng while trying to reach a car Andy Lau has unlocked for him after a shootout.
- Paradox (Sha po lang: taam long) (2017) [Cheung Hon Shou]: Shot in the head by Louis Koo to avenge his daughter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.