Koji Yakusho (1956 - )
- Hunter in the Dark (Yami no karyudo) (1979) [Kuwano]: Stabbed in the chest by Sonny Chiba after Koji tries to attack Sonny who is on a horse.
- Tampopo (1985) [Man in white suit]: Shot multiple times in the chest.
- Doppelganger (Dopperugengâ) (2003) [Michio Hayasaki/Michio double]: Kojo plays a duel role in the film. Michio double is over over by Yûsuke Santamaria . Michio surives the films.
- Tokyo Sonata (2008) [Dorobô]: Possibly drowns when he drives his car into the ocean off-screen. We only see the tire tracks going into the ocean.
- 13 Assassins (Jûsan-nin no shikaku) (2010) [Shinzaemon Shimada]: Stabbed in the stomach by Gorô Inagaki. He dies while talking to Takayuki Yamada.
- The Last Chushingura (Saigo no Chûshingura) (2010) [Magozaemon Senoo]: Commits suicide by seppuku.
- Isoroku Yamamoto, the Commander-in-Chief of the Combined Fleet (Rengô kantai shirei chôkan: Yamamoto Isoroku) (2011) [Isoroku Yamamoto]: Shot to death by an American airplane which were sent to shot his plane down.
- The Emperor in August (Nihon no ichiban nagai hi ketteiban) (2015) [Korechika Anami] Commits suicide via hara kiri.
- The Third Murder (Sandome no satsujin) (2017) [Misumi] While still alive at the end of the film, the film ends with him being convicted of murder and sentenced to die.
- Blood of the Wolves (Korô no chi) (2018) [Shogo Ogami] Stabbed numerous times off-screen and dumped into the ocean. His body is shown after it's been discovered and has water bloat and his death is later shown in a flashback.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.