Koji Tsuruta (1924 - 1987)
- Samurai III: Duel at Ganryu Island (Miyamoto Musashi kanketsuhen: kettô Ganryûjima) (1956) [Kojiro Sasaki]: Hit in the head with a wooden sword by Toshirô Mifune.
- The Last Gunfight (Ankokugai no taiketsu) (1960) [Tetsuo Maruyama] Shot to death by Toshirô Mifune.
- Diaries of the Kamikaze (Aa doki no sakura) (1967) [First Lieutenant Jinnouchi] Dies when he crashes his plane onto a ship.
- Gamblers Farewell (Bakuto Kaisan-shiki) (1968) [Yakuza]: Stabbed to death by Fumio Watanabe who he also kills.
- Red Peony Gambler 2: Gambler's Obligation (Hibotan bakuto: isshuku ippan) (1968) [Shûtaro Kazama]: Shot in the back by a random yakuza.
- The Biggest Gamble (Sengo Saidai no Toba) (1969) [Yakuza]: Shot in the back by numerous gangsters after he kills their boss.
- Japan Organized Crime Boss (Nihon boryoku-dan: Kumicho) (1969) [Tsukamoto]: Shot to death by yakuza as he kills Asao Uchida.
- Red Peony Gambler 5: Notorious (Hibotan bakuto: Tekkaba retsuden) (1969) [Gangster] Stabbed to death by rival gangsters.
- Bloodstained Clan Honor (Chi-zome no daimon) (1970) [Yakuza]: Shot to death by rival gangsters.
- The Rise and Fall of the Yakuza (Ninkyo Koubushi Kumicho to Daigashi) (1970) [Yakuza]: Stabbed to death by numerous Yakuza.
- Okoma: The Orphan Gambler (Onna toseinin) (1971) [Joji Tsukuba]: Shot to death by Yakuza hiding in a closet.
- Sympathy for the Underdog (Gamblers in Okinawa; Bakuto gaijin butai) (1971) [Masuo Gunji]: Bleeds to death due to being shot several times throughout the finale by the yakuza during his attack on them, dying after killing their boss.
- Three Lakes Prison (San ike kangoku: Kyo aku han) (1973) [Prisoner] Shot to death by the jailers.
- Father of the Kamikaze (Â kessen kôkûta) (1974) [Takijirō Ōnishi]: Commits suicide by seppeku by cutting open his own stomach and slicing his neck after.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.