Koji Nanbara (1927- 2001 )
- The Human Condition I: No Greater Love (Ninjen no joken) (1959) [Kô]: Executed by being chopped up with a sword by Tôru Abe.
- Warrior of the Wind (Kaze no bushi) (1964) [Nekor] Stabbed in the neck.
- Bloody Shuriken (Akai shuriken) (1965) [Masa]: Has a blade thrown into his chest by by Raizô Ichikawa.
- Branded To Kill (Koroshi no rakuin) (1967) [Gorô Hanada]: Shot to death by Jô Shishido.
- Eleven Samurai (Ju-ichinin no samurai) (1967) [Chamberlain Tatewaki]: Dies of his wounds after cutting his own belly open.
- Goro the Assassin (Burai Hitokiri Goro) (1968) [Yakuza Boss]: Stabbed to death by Tetsuya Watari.
- Samurai Banners (Furin Kazan) (1969) [Ronin]: Stabbed to death with a sword by Toshirô Mifune
- Zatoichi Meets the One-Armed Swordsman (Shin zatô Ichi: Yabure! Tôjin-ken) (1971) [Kakuzen]: Stabbed to death by Yu Wang.
- Trail of Blood (Mushukunin Mikogami no Jôkichi: Kiba wa hikisaita) (1972) [Yakuza]: Stabbed through the back with a sword by Yoshio Harada.
- Wandering Ginza Butterfuly (Ginchô wataridori) (1972) [Owada]: Stabbed to death with swords by Meiko Kaji and Tsunehiko Watase.
- Yakuza Wolf (Lone Assassin) (Okami yakuza: Koroshi wa ore ga yaru) (1972) [Izumi] Shot to death by Sonny Chiba.
- Female Prisoner #701 Scorpion: Beast Stable (Joshuu sasori: Kemono-beya) (1973) [Sameshima]: Falls through a window and off a building when Meiko Kaji throws a crow into his face.
- Lady Snowblood 2: Love Song of Vengeance (Shura-yuki-hime: Urami Renga) (1974) [Toad]: Gets his arm cut off by Meiko Kaji and then stabbed in the chest by Yoshio Harada.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.