Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
June Vincent (1920 - 2008)
- The Climax (1944) [Marcellina]: Strangled to death by Boris Karloff, her paramour (obsessed by her beauty and voice), near the beginning of the film. Her well-embalmed body, kept by Hohner in a glass-lidded coffin, is seen near the end of the movie.
- The Creeper (1948) [Gwen Runstrom]: Mauled to death (off-screen) by John Baragrey in his laboratory as she was trying to destroy the research he was involved in. Her body is shown when Onslow Stevens finds find her dead on the floor.
- One Step Beyond: Vanishing Point (1960) [Ruth Graham]: Ceases to exist (off-screen) after she decides that she has nothing left to live for, and the haunted house causes her wish to come true. We last see her entering the house before her disappearance. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Wintry Wife (1961) [Laura Randall]: Poisoned/ suffocated (off-screen) by a gas leak from a heater in her bedroom, after Alan Hewitt engineers the leak by remote control. We learn of her death when Ray Collins informs Barbara Hale, William Hopper, and Marianne Stewart. (Thanks to Dignan)
- The F.B.I.: The Chameleon (1966) [Harriet Fitzgerald]: Hit on the head with a hammer by James Daly.
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea: The Death Ship (1966) [Ava]: Killed (off-screen, exact method unspecified) by David Sheiner in her room on the submarine; her body is shown afterwards lying on the floor when Richard Basehart breaks down the door and discovers her. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Mrs. William M. Sterling (widowed)
- Mother of Mindy Sterling