June Squibb (1929 - )
- About Schmidt (2002) [Helen Schmidt]: Dies (off-screen) of a cerebral embolism while cleaning her kitchen; her body is shown afterwards when Jack Nicholson comes home and discovers her.
- Would You Rather (2012) [Linda]: Bleeds to death after Robb Wells stabs her in the leg (inadvertently hitting her femoral artery), after Jeffrey Combs forces Robb to choose between stabbing June or beating Charlie Hofheimer.
- Summer of '03 (2018) [Dotty]: Dies of old age/natural causes in the nursing home with her granddaughter (Joey King) at her side.
- Ghost Whisperer: Ghost, Interrupted (2005) [Grandma]: Dies in a nursing home, following a stroke, some time before the episode begins; the circumstances of her death are shown in a flashback. (She has appeared as a ghost or in flashbacks in several other episodes.) (Thanks to Stephen)
- Grey's Anatomy: Till I Hear it From You (2017) [Elsie Catch]: Dies of a brain bleed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.