Julius Harris (1923 - 2004)
A.K.A. Julius W. Harris
- Superfly (1972) [Scatter]: Injected with an overdose of heroin by a couple of crooked cops. (Thanks to Michael)
- Trouble Man (1972) [Big]: Shot to death in a pool hall by a couple of thugs disguised as police officers, as part of a set-up to frame Robert Hooks.
- Hell Up in Harlem (1973) [Papa Gibbs]: Dies of a heart attack after a fight with Tony King. (Thanks to Michael)
- Live and Let Die (1973) [Tee Hee]: Thrown out of the window of a moving train (ripping his metal arm out) by Roger Moore during a fight, after Roger locks the metal arm onto the window bar and flips him over.
- Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991) [Old Man]: Shot to death by Daniel Baldwin's thugs during a shoot-out. (Thanks to Michael)
- Maniac Cop 3: Badge of Silence (1993) [Houngan]: Shot to death by Robert Z'Dar after a failed voodoo resurrection ceremony to bring back to life Gretchen Becker.
- The Jeffersons: They Don't Make Preachers Like Him Anymore (1984) [Rev. Taylor]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified natural causes (though we are initally led to believe that he's still alive). He appears as a ghost to Marla Gibbs, and we learn of his death while Sherman Hemsley and Isabel Sanford are discussing it.
- Friday the 13th: The Series: The Butcher (1989) [Simpson]: Garroted with barbed wire by Nigel Bennett in Julius' car. (Thanks to Kenneth and Michael)
- Murder, She Wrote: Judge Not (1991) [Jack Lee Johnson]: Strangled (off-screen) by William Atherton in Julius' nightclub; his body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury discovers him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.