Julie Harris (1925 - 2013)
- The Truth About Women (1957) [Helen Cooper}: Dies offscreen a day after childbirth. We find out when Laurence Harvey tells Derek Farr. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Haunting (1963) [Eleanor 'Nell' Lance]: Killed in a car crash when she drives her car into a tree outside the house; We see her arm sticking out of the wreckage when Richard Johnson checks her pulse (The movie leaves it up to the viewer to decide weather she lost control due to supernatural forces or swerved to avoid hitting Lois Maxwell or deliberately committed suicide)
- Hamlet (1964) [Ophelia]: Drowns (haven't seen this but we all know the play) (don't know whether this is a TV film or filmed stage play).
- Harper (1966) [Betty Fraley]: Killed in a car accident when she drives over an embankment while trying to get away from Paul Newman and Arthur Hill; her body (just her arm against the steering wheel) is shown afterwards when Paul runs down to check on her.
- Reflections in a Golden Eye (1967) [Alison Langdon]: Dies of a heart-attack (off-screen). We learn of her death afterwards when a soldier on the base informs Marlon Brando.
- The Hiding Place (1975) [Betsie ten Bloom]: Dies of an illness in the concentration camp with her sister (Jeannette Clift) by her side. (Thanks to Hamish)
- Rawhide: The Calf Women (1965) [Emma Teall]: Mortally shot in the back by Karl Lukas when Julie runs between him and his intended target (Clint Eastwood). She dies later in the drover's supply wagon talking to Clint.
- The Evil Touch: The Upper Hand (1973) [Jenny]: Impaled on a pair of garden shears, when she trips and falls down the staircase. (Thanks to the Big O)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.