Julie Christie (1940 - )
- Darling (1965) [Diana Scott]: Shot in the chest in a film-within-the-film sequence, when Julie attends the screening of her film debut.
- Doctor Zhivago (1965) [Nurse Lara]: Dies (off-screen) during the passage of time between the body of the movie and the framing sequence; her death is revealed in the framing sequence when Alec Guinness tells Rita Tushingham what happened to everybody else. (Thanks to Gerardo)
- Fahrenheit 451 (1966) [Clarisse/Linda Montag]: Playing a dual role, "Clarisse" dies in a dream sequence when Oskar Werner dreams of watching her commit suicide by burning herself to death with her books. (Both "Clarisse" and "Linda" survive the movie in reality.) (Thanks to Stephen)
- Dragonheart (1996) [Queen Aislinn]: Killed (off-screen) by her son (David Thewlis). (Thanks to Nemanja)
- Hamlet (1996) [Gertrude]: Poisoned when she drinks from a cup that Derek Jacobi had intended for Kenneth Branagh.
- Red Riding Hood (2011) [Grandmother]: Mauled to death (off-screen) by Billy Burke in her home; her body is shown afterward
TV Deaths Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.