The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Julianne Moore (1960 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Tales from the Darkside: The Movie (1990) [Susan]: Slashed to death with scissors while trying to escape from a mummy; she later returns as a mummy herself to kill her brother (Christian Slater). (Thanks to RiffXRaff)
- The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (1992) [Marlene Craven]: Killed by falling glass after walking into a greenhouse that had been booby-trapped by Rebecca De Mornay.
- Roommates (1995) [Beth Holzcek]: Killed in a car accident (off-screen). (Thanks to Bex)
- The End of the Affair (1999) [Sarah Miles]: Dies of tuberculosis (off-screen); as I recall, we only saw the doctor come out of her room to inform Ralph Fiennes and Stephen Rea of her death.
- Children of Men (2006) [Julian Taylor]: Shot in the neck by Charlie Hunnam during a car chase; her body is shown afterwards when Pam Ferris prays beside it. (Thanks to ND and Tony)
- Next (2007) [Agent Callie Ferris]: Killed in an explosion, along with everyone else in the area, when a nuclear bomb goes off. This turns out to be one of Nicolas Cage's visions of the future, which he keeps from coming true. (Thanks to Eric and Eddy)
- Savage Grace (2007) [Barbara Baekeland]: Stabbed in the stomach by her son (Eddie Redmayne), her body is later seen as he sits next to her while having a meal as the police show up. (Thanks to Brigitte and ND)
- Eagle Eye (2008) [A.R.I.IA. aka the "unknown woman" (voice)]: Voicing a computer, "She" is destroyed when Rosario Dawson pierces her main CPU with a crowbar as "She" goes to ram Rosario and Anthony Mackie who are on a gangway.
- Being Flynn (2012) [Jody Flynn]: Commits suicide (off-sceen) by shooting herself; her body is shown afterwards when her son (Paul Dano) discovers her. (Thanks to Tim)
- Carrie (2013) [Margaret White]: Stabbed in her stomach, left breast and chest to death with several different kitchen utensils (knife, scissor etc.) when Chloe Grace Moretz telekinetically sends them flying towards her. (See also Piper Laurie in the 1976 original and Patricia Clarkson in the 2002 version)
- Maps to the Stars (2014) [Havana Segrand]: Beaten/bludgeoned to death with a statuette by Mia Wasikowska after she insults Mia (after the first three strikes, we only see Mia bringing down the object).
- Still Alice (2014) [Alice Howland]: Dies of complications from early-onset Alzheimer's Disease. Although she is still alive, the film ends as she progresses into the later stages of the disease, and it's strongly implied that she dies sometime after the film ends.
- Seventh Son (2014) [Mother Malkin]: Impaled on a blade thrown by Ben Barnes as Julianne is about to kill Jeff Bridges.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (2015) [President Alma Coin]: Shot in the chest with an arrow by Jennifer Lawrence when Jennifer suddenly shifts her aim from Donald Sutherland to Julianne, while the city looks on in shock. (Note: Heidi Moneymaker served as Julianne's stunt double and doubled for Julianne's death scene .)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) [Poppy Adams]: Dies of an overdose of heroin (combined with the "blue rash" virus she had laced in her product) that Taron Egerton injects her with; she dies shortly after revealing the password to Taron and Colin Firth that will release the antidote.
- Suburbicon (2017) [Rose/Maggie]: Playing twin sisters, "Rose" is killed when Alex Hassell and Glenn Fleshler give her an overdose of chloroform as Noah Jupe watches in horror. Later in the film, "Maggie" is strangled by Alex. Her body is seen again various times lying dead on the bed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mrs. John Gould Rubin
- Mrs. Bart Freundlich (director)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.