Judi Dench (1934 - )
- Henry V (1989) [Mistress Quickly]: Dies (off-screen) of syphilis (the cause isn't mentioned in this version, but Shakespeare's original text referred to it as "the French disease"); her death is revealed in Robert Stephens' monologue after the battle.
- Chocolat (2000) [Armande Voisin]: Dies (off-screen) of diabetes-related illness while sitting in her chair; her body is shown afterwards when her grandson (Aurelien Parent Koenig) discovers that she's dead.
- Iris (2001) [Iris Murdoch]: Dies (off-screen) of Alzheimer's Disease in a nursing home; her body is shown shortly afterwards with Jim Broadbent by her bedside.
- Mrs. Henderson Presents (2005) [Mrs. Laura Henderson]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes, some time after the story ends; her death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie.
- Skyfall (2012) [M]: Shot by one of Javier Bardem's men; she dies shortly afterwards while talking to Daniel Craig.
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) [Miss Esmerelda Avocet]: Pulled through a window and eaten by one of the Hollow creatures working with Samuel L. Jackson as Asa Butterfield and the other children watch in horror.
- Victoria & Abdul (2017) [Queen Victoria]: Dies of illness at her bedside. Her body shows at casket as Ali Fazal see her.
TV Deaths Edit
- Macbeth (1979) [Lady Macbeth]: Commits suicide.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.