Jude Law (1972 - )
- Shopping (1994) [Billy]: Killed in a car crash or shot to death when he crashes a stolen car into a mall window as the police fire on the car. (I don't know whether it was the crash or the gunfire that killed him.) (Thanks to M.)
- Gattaca (1997) [Jerome Eugene Morrow]: Commits suicide by burning himself in an incinerator. (Thanks to Elizabeth and Jovita)
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997) [Billy Carl Hanson]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Kevin Spacey in Kevin's study. His body is shown afterwards when John Cusack arrives in the middle of the police investigation (he later appears as a spirit depicted in death as Kevin is dying).
- Wilde (1997) [Lord Alfred Douglas]: Dies (off-screen) in 1945, many years after the events of the film; his death is mentioned in the closing text.
- Final Cut (1998) [Jude]: Stabbed in the back and neck; the movie opens with his funeral and the murder is shown in flashback. (Thanks to M. and Liz)
- Immortality (The Wisdom of Crocodiles) (1998) [Steven Grlscz]: Stabbed in the hand by Elina Lowensohn as he tries to save her from killing herself at a moment when he's dying for his monthly dose of blood; he gives up the idea of killing her because he knows he's done for, and she leaves, letting him bleed to death in painful agony. (Thanks to M. and Vanessa)
- Existenz (1999) (eXistenZ) [Ted Pikul]: Killed in an explosion when Jennifer Jason Leigh detonates a bomb secretly planted in his spine blowing open his back in the process (this later turns out to be a simulation and he survives the film in reality)
- The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999) [Dickie Greenleaf]: Beaten to death with an oar by Matt Damon during a fight (when Jude rejects Matt) while out in a boat with him (he dies as Matt holds him); Matt then dumps Jude's body overboard before sinking the boat (so Matt can then assume Jude's identity).
- AI: Artificial Intelligence (2001) [Gigolo Joe]: Playing an android, he is presumably dismantled (off-screen) after being seized by the authorities. (Thanks to M.)
- Road to Perdition (2002) [Harlen Maguire]: Shot in the back by the mortally-wounded Tom Hanks while Jude is menacingly approaching Tom's son (Tyler Hoechlin).
- Cold Mountain (2003) [W.P. Inman]: Shot in the stomach by Charlie Hunnam; he dies in Nicole Kidman's arms shortly after riding back to her. (Thanks to Nick, Emily and M.)
- Sleuth (2007) [Milo]: Shot in the stomach by Michael Caine; he then falls down an elevator shaft. (Thanks to Hamish, and Thierry)
- Hugo (2011) [Hugo's Father]: Burnt to death in a fire; his death is revealed when Ray Winstone informs Asa Butterfield.
- Rise of the Guardians (2012; animated) [Pitch Black]: Presumably destroyed when his own nightmares turn against him (I don’t know if this contributes as a death but I thought I’d list it just in case).
- Black Sea (2014) [Captain Robinson]: Drowns or crushed to death when his sub implodes (off-screen) after deciding to stay in the flooding submarine, using the last escape suit to send some of the gold up in his place.
- King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017) [King Vortigern]: Stabbed in the chest with Excalibur at the end of a fight with his nephew (Charlie Hunnam) while Jude is in his magically superpowered form; Jude reverts back to human form as he dies while Charlie watches on.
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (February 25, 2013) [Random Victim]: In the "Movie: The Movie V2" skit, Law is mauled to death by sexy vampires; his death is seen as Jimmy Kimmel and Jessica Chastain watch from a monitor. (Played for comic effect.)
- Ex-Mr. Sadie Frost
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.