Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Joss Ackland (1928 - )
- Crescendo (1970) [Carter]: Drowned when James Olson knocks him into the swimming pool and knocks him unconscious.
- The House That Dripped Blood (1971) [Neville Rogers]: Decapitated (off-screen) by Wolfe Morris in Wolfe's wax museum.
- Villain (1971) [Edgar Lowis]: Shot to death by Richard Burton, as Ian McShane looks on. (Thanks to Gordon)
- White Mischief (1988) ['Jock' Delves Broughton]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself; we only hear the shot and see the blood splattering onto Greta Scacchi. (In reality Broughton was killed by a drug overdose which was deemed a suicide but could’ve been murder.) (Thanks to Gordon)
- Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) [Arjen Rudd]: Shot in the head by Danny Glover after Joss gloats that his diplomatic immunity protects him from his crimes after his shooting Mel Gibson. (Thanks to Anthony and Gordon)
- They Do It with Mirrors (1991) [Lewis Serrocold]: Drowned while trying to rescue Neal Swettenham. (See also John Mills in the 1985 version and Brian Cox in the 2009 version.) (Thanks to Gordon)
- Project Shadowchaser (1992) [Kinderman]: Stabbed in the forehead when Martin Kove throws a scalpel at him.
- Surviving Picasso (1996) [Henri Matisse]:
- D3: The Mighty Ducks (1996) [Hans]: Dies from unspecified causes.
- No Good Deed (2002) [Mr. Quarre]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the chest, after accidentally shoot by Grace Zabriskie. (Thanks to Tal)
- Flawless (2007) [Sir Milton Kendrick Ashtoncroft]: Dies of a heart attack.
- Tales of the Unexpected: The Stinker (1980) [Jack Cutler]: Shot in the forehead in his office by Denholm Elliott who mistakenly believes that Joss is having an affair with his wife. (Thanks to Brian)
- Heat of the Sun: The Sport of Kings (1998) [Max Van der Vuurst]: Killed presumably by Trevor Eve. His body is later seen lying in the desert.
- Henry VIII (2003 TV) [Henry VII]: Dies of tuberculosis. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Midsomer Murders: Vixen's Run (2006) [Sir Freddy Butler]: Dies of heart failure (as a complication of diabetes) while making a speech at dinner.