Josh Hutcherson (1992 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Zathura (2005) [Walter Budwing]: Becomes sucked into a black hole (following his sister Kristen Stewart) while his brother Jonah Bobo watches helplessly; averted when the day is rest thanks to Bobo winning the titular game.
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) [Peeta Mellark] : Is temporarily clinically dead after walking into an electrified forcefield, as Jennifer Lawrence, Sam Claflin and Lynn Cohen watch in shock; he is revived moments later when Sam performs CPR on him.
- Escobar: Paradise Lost (2014) [Nick]: Dies of blood loss after been mortally wounded when Carlos Bardem shot at him. Or dies (off screen) killed by Benicio Del Toro 's men while Josh is mortally wounded.
- Tragedy Girls (2017) [Toby Mitchell]: Stabbed to death by Alexandra Shipp and Brianna Hildebrand as he lies wounded after Alexandra rams his motorcycle off the road.
- Burn (2019) [Billy]: Burns to death after he attempts to fire his gun at Tilda Cobham-Hervey and the sparks from the gun ignite the gasoline that Tilda had spread all over the floor.
Brother of Connor Hutcherson
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.