Joseph Schildkraut (1896 - 1964)
- The King of Kings (1927) [Judas Iscariot]: Commits suicide by hanging himself.
- The Blue Danube (Honor above all) (1928) [Ludwig]: Commits suicide by stabbing himself; he then falls out of the window.
- Viva Villa! (1934) [General Pascal]: Devored by ants (off-camera) after Wallace Beery has Joseph smeared with honey and staked to the ground; we only hear Joseph screaming from off-screen.
- Lady in the Tropics (1939) [Pierre Delaroch]: Shot to death by Hedy Lamarr.
- Plainsman and the Lady (Drumbeats over Wyoming) (1946) [Peter Marquette]: Fatally wounded in a shoot-out between the outlaws and the native americans; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Bill Elliott.
- Northwest Outpost (End of the Rainbow) (1947) [Count Igor Savin]: Shot to death by Nelson Eddy when Joseph pulls a gun on Nelson, Hugo Haas and Elsa Lanchester.
- Old Los Angeles (California Outpost) (1948) [Luis Savarin]: Shot to death by John Carroll.
- Hallmark Hall of Fame: Hamlet (1953) [Claudius]: Poisoned when Maurice Evans forces him to drink his own poisoned wine, on top of being stabbed with a poisoned blade.
- The Twilight Zone: Deaths-Head Revisited (1961) [Alfred Becker]: Dies (off-screen) in the concentration camp, several years before the story begins; he appears as a ghost to Oscar Beregi when Oscar visits the camp (Though Oscar does not initially remember that Joseph is dead)
- Son of Rudolph Schildkraut.
- Ex-Mr. Elise Bartlett.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.