Joseph Calleia (1897 - 1975)
Film Deaths Edit
- The Bad Man of Brimstone (1937) [Portugese Ben]: Shot to death in a big shoot-out .
- Five Came Back (1939) [Vasquez]: Killed (off-screen) by the natives, shortly after the end of the movie. The movie ends with Joseph standing in the jungle and waiting as the native close in.
- The Monster and the Girl (1941) [Deacon]: Mauled to death by the gorilla (Charles Gemora).
- Sundown (1941) [Pallini]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Carl Esmond. His body is shown lying in the desert afterwards.
- The Glass Key (1942) [Nick Varna]: Strangled to death by his own man (William Bendix). (my memory is vague as to why).
- The Cross of Lorraine (1943) [Antonio Rodrigez]: Shot to death in a battle with German troops in the french village.
- The Treasure of Pancho Villa (1955) [Pablo Morales]: Shot to death by Gilbert Roland. (Thanks to Brian)
- Touch of Evil (1958) [Police Sergent Pete Menzies]: Shot by Orson Welles, He manages to shoot Orson in turn before dying. (Thanks to Mac)
TV Deaths Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.