Jose Ferrer (1912 - 1992)
- Whirlpool (1949) [David Korvo]: Dies of internal bleeding after he leaves the hospital too soon after surgery in an attempt to destroy the evidence of his guilt.
- Crisis (1950) [Raoul Farrago]: Dies of a cerebral hemorrhage while talking to Cary Grant.
- Cyrano de Bergerac (1950) [Cyrano de Bergerac]: Fatally injured by being run over by a carriage; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Mala Powers.
- Moulin Rouge (1952) [Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec]: Dies of pneumonia, on top of injuries from falling down a staircase; we see images of various people from his past appear before him as he dies.
- Miss Sadie Thompson (1953) [Alfred Davidson]: Commits suicide (offscreen) by throwing himself off a cliff, feeling guilty after sexually assaulting Rita Hayworth. Villagers find his body on the rocks. (Thanks to Brian).
- Cyrano (1974; animated) [Cyrano de Bergerac]: Fatally injured by being run over by a carriage; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Roxane (voiced by Joan Van Ark).
- Order to Kill (El Clan de los inmorales; Mission: To Kill; Order to Assassinate) (1975) [Inspector Reed]: Shot in the chest by Howard Ross, while Helmut Berger listens helplessly over the telephone.
- The Swarm (1978) [Dr. Andrews]: Stung to death, along with Richard Chamberlain and several others, by a group of bees resulting in the nuclear power plant to be destroyed.
- A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy (1982) [Leopold]: Dies of a heart attack (my memory of this movie is vague, so I might be misremembering).
- To Be or Not to Be (1983) [Professor Siletski]: Shot to death (though I can't recall by whom); his body is shown again afterwards when Mel Brooks (who had been disguised as Jose) discovers him. Mel then shaves off Jose's beard and replaces it with a false beard to make it look as though Jose is the impostor.
- Producer's Showcase: Cyrano de Bergerac (1955) [Cyrano de Bergerac]: Fatally injured by being run over by a carriage; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Claire Bloom.
- Murder, She Wrote: Death Casts a Spell (1984) [Cagliostro]: Stabbed in the back by Brian Kerwin in a hotel room filled with hypnotized journalists (who are unable to remember the murder); his body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury and Diana Canova enter the room.
Ex-Mr. Uta Hagen
Ex-Mr. Phyllis Hill
Ex-Mr. Rosemary Clooney (divorced, remarried, divorced again)
Father of Miguel Ferrer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.