Jonathan Firth (1967 - )
Film Deaths Edit
TV Deaths Edit
- Romeo & Juliet (1994 TV) [Romeo]: Commits suicide by drinking poison in the crypt, falsely believing that Geraldine Somerville is dead. His body is shown again afterwards when Geraldine revives and sees him.
- Highlander: The Series: The Modern Prometheus (1997) [Lord Byron]: Decapitated with a sword by Adrian Paul at the end of a fight. There's also an earlier scene where he is stabbed by F. Braun McAsh in a swordfight during the 19th century flashback, but, as an Immortal, he later comes back to life. (obviously, this is a fictionalized version of Lord Byron, as in reality, Lord Byron died in 1824).
- Midsomer Murders: The Killings At Badger's Drift (1997) [Michael Lacey]: Shot (off-camera) by his sister Emily Mortimer in a murder/suicide pact; we only hear the shots. (Thanks to Nemanja and Djuro)
- Far from the Madding Crowd (1998 TV) [Sergeant Francis Troy]: Shot in the stomach by Nigel Terry after Jonathan tries to force Paloma Baeza to leave with him. (See also Terence Stamp in the 1967 version and Tom Sturridge in the 2015 version.)
- Pompeii: The Last Day (2003) [Stephanus]: Suffocates when a pyroclastic surge from Mount Vesuvius destroys Pompeii.
Noteworthy Connections Edit
- Brother of Colin Firth
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.